Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Regions of the world

Below are some maps that I have come across that plan out the world map in categories of region. The first one I feel most comfortable with, (in the creation of a generalized map) for game purposes. Below are some others that I found that I may go with as well. I found twelve regions sufficient for E and G.

I don't want to leave anyone out, yet I don't want the game to experience user fatigue from TMI (too much information) syndrome. If you have problems or concerns, please feel free to address it in the comments below.



I fiddled with this one, just a rough coloring job, to round things out...

and then, this next one was my second favorite but i didn't want to include that much detail in europe



and these next three were... ok... but really didn't cut the mustard.






No comments:

Post a Comment