Saturday, June 8, 2013

Gen Con Indianapolis Play Dates

I have just submitted my four events for Gen Con 2013. We shall see if they will be approved. Hopefully everything will go as planned and the cost will be low.

I will be running games two hours a day as a GM for E&G and would love to see you all there. Many of you have expressed a desire to meet with me and hash out some ideas, and now is the opportunity.

I have requested the game times be from 9pm - 11pm, and as is custom at Gen Con, many of the big-wigs clear out around 10pm so there are empty tables after Midnight or so. Therefore, the plan is to run from 9pm until we all pass out. I have predetermined that I will be passing out at 1am. Concurrently, the tentative game times are from 9pm - 1am.

There will be several cards online that I will be giving passcodes to. I might do it as a QR code. Dunno 'bout that yet. I will figure something out. At any rate, when you are at Gen Con Indianapolis 2013, you will receive awesome cards that no one else is privy to.

I might just make some giant cards.

hey hey hey

Now, the official numbers shouldn't change and here is what is set so far:

TCG1350935 - Wednesday, August 14th, 9pm
TCG1350936 - Thursday,  August 15th, 9pm
TCG1350937 - Friday,  August 16th, 9 pm
TCG1350938 - Saturday,  August 17th, 9pm

No Official Game on Sunday but I'll bet you can find one if you try hard enough.

OK.

Register for Gen Con Indianapolis Today!

http://gencon.com/

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

Game On!

-pauly

Effect: Get on a plane
Ability: Draw 100 Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment