Saturday, March 25, 2017
Friday, March 24, 2017
Let me know what you think of these. How can they improve?
Things to note:
1) Capitol cards (unless otherwise specified) are only allowed to be in play one at a time in your playing area.
2) These are rare cards, so you'll only be allowed one of each per playing deck.
3) The beginning cost is insane, but you really can't lose once you get this system up and going.
4) Joan the Saint has a trump icon on it, so it can't be targeted by anything.
5) These are not "Generals" or "Units".
6) "Proclaimation" is a new "Capitol Power" that I think is better than action or effect or ability. I will have to change the other capitol cards now, but that's ok.
7) Please send feedback to: EmpiresAndGenerals@Gmail.com
Sunday, March 5, 2017
James Puckle was the inventor of the Machine Gun. Though he was not alive for the formation of the Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, his invention of the world's first Machine Gun in 1718 was so revolutionary that it may have been the finest creation of the Age of Discovery.
James Puckle has no leadership Icon and is treated as a typical unit without leadership, like a soldier.
The "epoch" of the Puckle Gun may be used in games of Age of Discovery or later (this is what the + means), unless players agree that all ages are allowed in the game play.