Friday, December 28, 2012

Website updates!

I know many of you have written to me asking me to fix the donate button...

Oh wait...

ONE of you wrote to me and asked me when I would have the chance to get the donate button working. It works now! Yeha! Thanks to my website provider for fixing the HTML5 issue with that.

:)

It sure would be nice to get a Christmas present from my loyal fans.

So...

Well the website is up and going in its new fashion. I understand Chrome should have fixed their HTML5 code that allowed you to right click and save JPG instead of HTM files and so I just gave up on them and went thru Blogger to host all of the files. It sure would have been neat to have it ALL ON ONE SITE but no, I am not a code monkey and did not know how to fix it.

Hopefully navigation will be a little easier for you.

I did some researching on what a great website needs and what all I offer and how to arrange it, and the skeleton looks good right now and will continue to develop. The For Sale area is next and then the Links area.

Also I would like to add a lot of pictures to the printing area.

Pretty sleepy at the moment so I won't do that.

(YAWNS)

I've been working on a novel also and sad to say I am only on chapter six... but my wife enjoys reading it. Her eyes bugged out when she ended chapter five. I like writing good fiction and that reaction was the best response I had gotten from her on anything I have done to date, except maybe a painting or two.

Ah painting. I miss you.

But back to writing...

I finished up poem 1500 and started writing poem 1501 yesterday. THAT was a GOOOOOD feeling. I posted some stuff on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/JesuslovesPaulyHart

At any rate...

Pretty tired. Going to take a 4 hour nap and get back to work. I think I might try to bang out some more sense into the "Special Edition"... It seems pretty religious to me and that was kind of the intent, but there are a couple of cards I should move to the unaffiliated.

Oh yeah, I was going to brush up the rules too.

WORK WORK

No comments:

Post a Comment