Let me know what you think of these. How can they improve?
Things to note:
1) Capitol cards (unless otherwise specified) are only allowed to be in play one at a time in your playing area.
2) These are rare cards, so you'll only be allowed one of each per playing deck.
3) The beginning cost is insane, but you really can't lose once you get this system up and going.
4) Joan the Saint has a trump icon on it, so it can't be targeted by anything.
5) These are not "Generals" or "Units".
6) "Proclaimation" is a new "Capitol Power" that I think is better than action or effect or ability. I will have to change the other capitol cards now, but that's ok.
7) Please send feedback to: EmpiresAndGenerals@Gmail.com